In Home.java, I edited the following line:
from:
Profiler profiler = ProfilerFactory.getProfiler();

to:
Profiler profiler = ProfilerFactory.getProfiler("Home");

In ProfileFactory.java it gets all the way to this line:

profiler = (Profiler)Class.forName( classname ).newInstance();

than it crashes..

classname is the String "home", but I am wonderign does it need some type of
full path to it or what?

Basically what I am trying to do is have more than just a home that can
bring up portlets but several screens. I have this in place right now, but
it is setup where each screen pulls up the same set of portlets.