Hi,

        I took a fresh dump of jetspeed from the cvs. It build fine. However, when
I deploy it (NT/ Tomcat 3.2.x ), I get the following error:

org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException: Error rendering Velocity template:
/controls/html/jetspeed.vm: Error rendering Velocity template:
/controls/html/jetspeed.vm: Invocation of method 'getContent' in class
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.NewRSSPortlet threw exception class
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Any clues on what's happening ?

Thanks,
Sony