Does anyone have sample config files or a concise description of the
(apparently) numerous changes that have to be made in order to run JSP
templating in a2?

I've been trying to figure out the appropriate combination from other
postings in this forum, but Jetspeed/Turbine still seems to be trying to run
Velocity based on some
setting(s) I haven't found...when I comment out all the VelocityServices in
trp, I just get:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Error processing name 'default'.
        Exception:  java.lang.NullPointerException
        Stack Trace follows:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.Hashtable.putAll(Hashtable.java:449)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.util.BaseConfig.setInitParameters(BaseConfig.java:98)

Any help would be appreciated...

Christopher Abraham
Senior Developer
Core Technology Department