From: Frans Thamura
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 8/12/01 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: Jetspeed and frames

I think this concept is look like mycnn.com (today
mycnn.com become mynetscape.com, isn't it?)

I have tried this, but if I want to archive it, the
page cannot be saved.

I found this if there is a complex javascript in the
html.

Frans

--- Dave Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've also been exploring the use of frames in
> Jetspeed.  With my application,
> some of the content is large and benefits from an
> independently scrollable
> pane.  Also, one pane displays a file-folder
> hierarchy that is generated by
> javascript and is very slow to render, so I don't
> want to refresh it each time
> the page is updated.
>
> I've already built this application in non-jetspeed
> JSP and servlets and am
> still trying to get my head wrapped around the flow
> of control for templates.
> With 3 top-level frames, each one is displaying a
> separate URL, all managed by
> Jetspeed/turbine in my application.  So I want 3
> different "default"
> templates, depending on which pane is displaying the
> content.
>
> Any suggestions?  I've had some success with 3
> different Home.vm screens that
> each set a different template.
>
> -- Dave

=====
Let's Empowering Open Source Spirit...
Open Source is Open Source. Shared Source is another things.