Where do I find the source for
org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.PortletAdapter and
org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.AbstractPorlet? I have javadoc for the api,
and I'm using the compiled classes with IBM Portal Server 1.2, but the
source for this and other classes seems not to be present in the
Jetspeed source branch for the new api.
Also I find the widespread use of the package com.ibm.wps.portlets - in
IBM tutorials and samples - disturbing. What's the policy on this? I'm
really scared to touch them, but if it's just a naming issue, and it's
all going to end up as org.apache.jetspeed-stuff, I guess they can be
used.