Frans,
Will groups not work?

To rephrase the request:
Provide a "common" for names pages between named and the anonymous user
and append the "common" directory tree to the page search path.

A suggested implementation (this looks like a lot of work):
o Update PSML DB to support the common directory
o Add a common directory tree to <jetspeed-home>/WEB-INF/psml.
o Add the common directory to the search path in the template
   functions.
o Update PSML DB to support the common directory

Paul Spencer