Yes, as soon as we have a package ready (SW + docu)

What is the preferred document format? I tend to have it in XML using the toot-o-matic
from Doug Tidwell, IBM (http://www6.software.ibm.com/dl/devworks/dw-tootomatic-p)
Currently it is in Winword. But for the future I will move on this using XML and
cocoon's capabilities

Juergen