When you restart it should work.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Wooten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 11:18 AM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: RE: Customizer

I copied HelloWorld portlet, changed the path, changed the words, then
compiled successfully.  I then put the classfile in a folder with the proper
hierarchy under the classes directory where the original HelloWorld one was.

I registered it, I think.  I get the portlet to show up in the set of
portlets and can select it.  BUT, i then get a classNotFound exception for
the portlet class I created.  Yet it is in the proper folder, with the
proper name ( I believe ) to be found since the HelloWorld one is.

Where am I going wrong.