Sergei O. Naumov wrote:

>Hi!
>I am trying to set up an rss channel which has an <image> discription
>like this:
>
><image>
>  <title>My title</title>
>
><url>http://10.10.5.5:8080/cocoon/subsout?hdate1=17-08-2001&amp;hdate2=21-01-2002</url>
>  <link>http://10.10.5.5:8080/cocoon/subs</link>
></image>

Are you sure you are using the <rss version="0.91" > format or the
<rdf:RDF ...0.9" > format consistently?

The file format is different for other versions. As an example, try to
follow xmlhack sample in cache.

Also, look at the generated html source in case we have hit again the
bad generation of ampersand (as &#38;) bug in the transformation.

(BTW, another good candidate for regression testing ;)