weblogic.jar contains a lot of open source jars, like xerces or xalan, for
example. These are not the most recent versions, and it is possible that
including xerces jar in the classpath could cause problems for weblogic.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vipul Lalka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 1:36 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: RE: Jetspeed on Weblogic 6.0

I tried this - didn't work. :-(

I also had to put all the jars in the jetspeed/WEB-INF/lib directory in the
classpath to get rid of parsing errors in the weblogic window.

With this method, I got all of the previous errors (TurbineException) plus I
couldn't see a list of my portlets that I had under
jetspeed/WEB-INF/classes. Any ideas?

The AbstractMethodError leads me to believe that there is conflict between
multiple jars for the usage of the getContent() method. However, I have not
yet been able to figure out where.

Thanks,

Vipul.