Hello,

I want to change the text font, color, backgroud color of the tabs and the
portlet title bar.
I have looked into the skin.xreg, but I can't figure out how and where to
modify  those "style-class".
Any advice? A simple example will be great help!!

Q1: where and how to define/modify these style-class?
for example, in skin.xreg:
<skin-entry .....>
<property name="highlight-title-style-class"value="HighlightTitleStyleClass"
hidden="false"/>
<property name="controller-style-class"value="ControllerStyleClass"
hidden="false"/>
<property name="portlet-style-class" value="PortletStyleClass"
hidden="false"/>
<property name="content-style-class" value="ContentStyleClass"
hidden="false"/>
<property name="tab-style-class" value="TabStyleClass" hidden="false"/>
<property name="tab-title-style-class" value="TabTitleStyleClass"
hidden="false"/>
<property name="tab-content-style-class"value="TabContentStyleClass"
hidden="false"/>
</skin-entry>

Q2: I have created a html table in the portlet, but i can't change the color
of the row and text. Any idea?

Thank you for the advice!

Sincerely,
Irene