From: Paul Spencer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 5:25 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: Re: user rights management and user creation

Josselin Lebret wrote:

 > - It seems that the Group management by admin users is incomplete :
 > role management seems to work but group management doesn't.
 > Besides, the "user group assignement screen" is missing.

Currently their is no assignment of users to groups.  Any you user can
access any group PSML file.  In theory security should control the
access to the portlets in the PSML file, but this has not been fully
implemented.

 > - Sometimes, when a new user is created, his PSML file seems to be
 > jammed and therefore, the customization functionnalites (like
 > adding a new portlet) are not working properly.

What do you mean by "jammed"?  Can you provide steps to recreate the
problem?

 > PS : Is there a place where I could find technical documentation on
 > Turbine  ? Information is not deep enough on Turbine Webpage.
 >

 > Jetspeed Rulez !

Paul Spencer