I have a database session open for each user, but a user never gets logged
out of his db session if he doesn't logout. If he just closes the browser
window, then to the db he is still logged in. Does anyone know how I can
implement some kind of db session timeout for each user? So if he closes his
window, after a number a minutes or hours, he will automatically get logged
out of his session.

Anthony Smith
GSP Technologies
901-263-8953

"Having education and talent doesn't make you better than the world... it
makes you responsible for it!"