From: "Yen Dung" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 9:26 PM
Subject: How to change language in Jetspeed?

Could we customize language for our portlets?

 In Jetspeed portal web application, I want to add a function which enables
users to customize the language for portlets, and it does not affect to
other web browser.

I see, with Jetspeed 1.3a2 release, we could change from English to German
by setting the internet options | Language .

Could we program that action from a portlet application?

 If anyone has experiences on this issue, please show me.

 Thanks,

Yendung