I am trying to use the WebPagePortlet to access html pages that are
accessable via https.  When I add them to a pane, they show up as empty
and the following message appears in jetspeed.log

[Mon Apr 01 13:20:32 PST 2002] -- INFO -- Exception
occurred:javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Couldn't find trusted
certificate

My local-portlets.xreg looks like:
    <portlet-entry name="My Applet" hidden="false" type="ref"
        parent="WebPagePortlet" application="false">
            <title>My Applet</title>
            <description>xxx</description>
        <parameter name="dont_remove_applet" value="yes"
hidden="false"/>
        <url>https://myhost:myport/jetspeed/myapplet.html</url>
    </portlet-entry>

 I  can access this url directly (not as portlet) via tomcat with ssl -
it works fine.  My tomcat keystore file is not in ~ but I copied it
there in case that would fix the problem but it didn't.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?  I'm using 1.3a2, jdk1.4 and tomat
1.0.4b2-LE.  Everything else seems to be working fine.  By the way, this
is the first version of tomcat that SEEMS to work with jdk1.4, jetspeed,
the hptrailmap etc.

Thanks,
Karen