Hi all.

I would be grateful to you for helping me to solve the following issues.

1) I need to give permissions at the portlet level like

some portlets may have all the permissions.

some portlets should not have permission to "Close" , "Minimize" and
"Customize".

2) We all know that portlets are added to the screen by clicking the 'Add
Portlet' button in the Customization section. Let us assume the following
scenario. I have portlets A,B,C and D and users Turbine and Tommy. When
Turbine clicks the 'Add portlet' button, all the portlets A,B,C and D are
shown. When Tommy clicks the 'Add Portlet' button ONLY A and B need to be
shown because Tommy doesn't have anything to do with the functionality of
Portlets C and D.

I think this may be possible with Jetspeed because when Turbine is assigned
with the additional role 'Admin', the admin portlets like Permission
Browser, Permission etc are shown in the 'Add Portlet' section which were
not displayed when Turbine user didn't have 'admin' role.

Thanking you in advance.

with Thanks&Regards,
Karthikeyan