Hi
Is any one implement Velocity "Forumdemo" example with Jetspeed?
I have been able to implement the "Forumdemo" as stand alone application in
Tomcat but I would like to ask how should I run inside portal with
Jetspeed?
Is it I need to take all the classes and put into the
.jetspeed/webapps//WEB-INF/classes/. folder and modify my *.vm and do the
registry changes?
Can I get the right step by step procedure to implement it?
I shall be highly obliged for your kind response.
Regards
Deep