From: Andrew Wirt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 11:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: james integration

Hi,
    I am attempting to integrate Jetspeed and James so that they can
communicate with eachother, and, frankly, do not know where to start. I have
both running well individually, but my goal is partial site access through
James.  Has anyone done this ? Does anyone have any ideas on this ?  Is it
possible to have James run as a service under Jetspeed / Turbine ?
Thanks.

- Andrew Wirt