From: DeepSangeet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 8:34 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: RE: calling one psml to another psml file

Hi
Thanks for your response.
Well, I have been trying to look the servlet context for the default.psml in
web.xml file but couldn't track out where the request go after this
descriptor file.
Well, take to the situation that my default1.psml present in the same folder
as default.psml file psml/anon/html/en/.
Can you please help me to know what should I add exactly at my web.xml file?
And what link I should give at page default.psml?
I shall be highly obliged for your kind response.
Regards
Deep