I just tried to have jetspeed, more specifically turbine, run from
Oracle instead of hypersonic and it looks like the populate 'anon' user
was not populated using populate-oracle.sql file.

I had to populate this with data from web-inf/db/jetspeed.script file.

So my question is,  should I have used this script to begin with instead
of populate-oracle.sql or did I miss a step somewhere.

BTW:  I am not planning on storing the psml files in oracle, I just want
the turbine user tables to use oracle.  Once I added the anon user it
worked, but just curious as to how I missed the anon user population.

Thanks
Pat