Thank you very much for your helpfull comments. You mention that I
should make sure that I edit the top.vm file in the right directory. I
found three top.vm files. One in the html directory then one in the
html/en and one in the html/de directories. Why are their three. I
assume the en and de are for english and german but why the file in the
base html directory?  This is going to be an english only site, do I
need to worry about the html/de and html/en directories?

Thank you for your help,

Joe