Hi everybody,
I have got two questions related to the security model.
First: In the new securtiy modell, it's possible to give the right to do
certain actions with <access action="something">  to users. Which are the
possible actions and what do they do ? I was looking for something about that
but couldn't find anything. Does somebody know where to look ?
I didn't find the names self-explaining. For example there's the action view
which I expected to be the right to view the portlet. So I expected that the
Portlet "SecurityExample" which is registered as <security-ref
parent="user-view_admin-all"/> can be seen by a user, but when I tried it the
portlet was not even in the list of available portlets.
Second: (not exactly about the security model, but related) In
config_guide.html it is said that services.Profiler.newuser.template= enables
role-based psml. What does this mean ? Does it mean that the psml is not
taken from a user, but from the WEB-INF/psml/roles directory ? If this is the
case, I do not understand what's the purpose of this. A new user has got one
specified role anyway and therefore all new users would get the same PSML. So
I can't see the advantage over taking the PSML from a user, where all new
users get the same PSML as well.
(I well remember that I once said something in this list about assigning
PSMLs to new users according to role. But in the meantime I got convinced
that this is nonsense because all new user can only get the same role.)

Thanks for any comments!
Stefan