From: Wayne A Christian
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 3:16 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: RE: portal application

Can multiple portals (not just portlets) run under a single jetspeed directory?
For instance, I want a http://localhost:8080/jetspeed and a totally separate
http://localhost:8080/jetspeed2 as independent portals.
How would I do that if it is possible?
Wayne Christian
Sr. Staff Software Engineer
Genesys Telecommunications Labs
2100 Gateway Centre Blvd.  Suite 300
Morrisville,  NC      27560
?       Office: (919) 466-6151
        Fax:    (919)
?       EMail:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]