The OCS FeedDaemon will automatically create RSS portlet definitions
whenever it processes
the feed using the source URL as the name of the portlet so you don't need
to set them up
manually.

You can still add RSS portlets defintions manually if you don't have them
available in an OCS
feed or if you want to customize some of their attributes.

The RSS definitions found in the default Jetspeed are included manually to
ensure that they
work even if the FeedDaemon is not activated.