> I am looking for information about jetspeed portlet API 2 (JSR 168)
> because

If you grab the CVS version there is a proposals directory off of the root that
contains a portletAPI directory which has some information on what you might be
looking for.  However, I have heard in the past that this is not up to date, but it
may be of some use to you.

>      - can I use IBM newest portlet API with jetspeed ( because it seems
>        that IBM portlet api for JSR 168 is available )?

AFAIK you will not see cross compatibility of portlets until the standard becomes
final.

hth,
Scott