Hi,
I was searching a method to hide some icons, like the customize one, or close from
certain users that has some permissions.
I saw that when a user is created he can customize everything, so i went on
role/permission but there was no permission checked.
Now, the thing that i need is to not make users customize psml, but still customizing
certain portlets.
I searched a bit on the mailing list and all i have seen was patches to do.
There is a role/permission to not permit to customize psml but still the portlets?
Or should i change something? and if yes, what class or file?
I searched on the actual sources too but i've seen for example that in AbstractPortlet
all 'allow' functions always return true.
It has still to be implemented or it is a wanted thing?

|- Raffaele Ragni < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
|- Tel 071 2900854 / Fax 071 2908551 / Cel 333 3659770
|- CONE Sistemi Informativi