From: "Weaver, Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Jetspeed Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 10:59 PM
Subject: RE: Portlet Configuration in jetspeed1.4b--Configuration file not
found

> you can modify in ...WEB-INF/conf following files :
>
> - portlets.xreg
> - admin.xreg
> - demo.portlets.xreg

I strongly recommend you do not place your custom portlets in any of the
files included with jetspeed, including the ones indicated above.  Reason
being is that they will be overwritten every time you upgrade jetspeed.  You
are better off creating your own *.xreg files, like local-portlets.xreg.
Jetspeed will load all files with .xreg extension at runtime, so you can
name them whatever you like.

Scott