Well you could always try to write an applet that talks to a servlet on
the server that browses files. But FileAce is a standard web control that
comes with IE, and is basically just wrapped in JavaScript. I assume you
can use JavaScript on your web sites? ;-)
As long as you don't need Mozilla or some other browser, FileAce may be
what you need.
BTW, I am not associated in way with the FileAce guy. Just someone who
thinks it's cool.
Ray

"BARDE, CEDRIC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/04/2002 11:09 AM