Hi,

I have developed some Portlets for IBMs WebSphere Portal Server (WPS) V.
2.1 (http://www7b.software.ibm.com/wsdd/zones/portal/Zone ) and at the
moment I am looking for jetspeed.
(WebSphere Portlets is using jetseed classes: for example:
org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.AbstractPortlet)

After I have found a Portlet-API draft at
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeeddocs I have following Question:

In the WPS-Portlet API
- the AbstractPortlet ( has a service method with PortletRequest and
PortletResponse objects,
- Portlets can send events ...
in WPS V 4.1 the classes of (IBM) Portlet-API are extensons of the
Servlet-API ones.

Which way goes jetspeed?
Does jetseed use in future a (IBM) Portlet-API like WPS - without an
RunData object?

Wich project is the RI of JSR 168? Jetspeed or WPS ;-)

Does Jetspeed have a "Portlet-MarketPlace" like WPS
http://www.ibm.com/websphere/portal/portlet/catalog

Thomas