What exactly do you mean with it works not ? If there is unknown instead of
the line number in the log, it probably is due to compiling with the wrong
option. Have a look at man javac, especially the -g option (if using ant,
there are some options like optimization to the javac target).
HTH
Stefan

Am Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2003 16:06 schrieben Sie:

--
Stefan Kuhn M. A.
MPI of Chemical Ecology, Winzerlaer Str. 10, Beutenberg Campus, 07745