Is this what you want?

#
# Profiler Role-based merge fallback options
#
# When rolefallback is true and rolemerge is true, new user's profile will
# be an aggregate of psml from each role the user is part of.
services.Profiler.rolemerge=true

# Controller to use in merged profile
services.Profiler.rolemerge.controller=TabController

# Control to use in merged profile
services.Profiler.rolemerge.control=TabControl

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/