Is there a way to customize the 'url' property of an RSS portlet? I'd like
to be able to add a load of RSS portlets to my page and then dynamically
(i.e. using the 'Customize' link) point them each to a different RSS feed.

The documentation indicates that only init parameters can be customized and
that these parameters are at the portlet level, not the portlet instance
level. Am I right in thinking this can't be done or am I just not getting
it?

Thanks in anticipation