Hi,

I have made an JspPortletAction class to handle form events. There is 3
methods

    public void doNext() {
        //...
    }

    public void doPrevious() {
        //...
    }

    public void doReset() {
        //...
    }

That work fine. But if I try to set an attribute in the
buildNormalContext method nothing appens.

protected void buildNormalContext(Portlet portlet, RunData rundata)
throws Exception {

        JetspeedRunData jpdata = (JetspeedRunData)rundata;

        jpdata.getRequest().setAttribute("testattrib","attrib un");

}

My question is: When is the "buildNormalContext" method called?

Thanks

Fabiano