Hi all
I am planning some improvement for ldap backend. Those improvement will make
more easy to configure and integrate on living systems.

For ldap backend

ldap field mapping configuration (objectclass=jetspeeduser)
self binding option storing crypt password
optional password creation interface (?)
tree searching option
alternate user search path(s-?)

For mail portlet

PortletState will be used for session values storing.
Remove of mail service (I was planning to use it for imap session pooling
but I didnot get enough performance improvement)
"js_peid" parameter will be added on necessary areas.
mail content filtering using neko html (instead of original text processor).

I am waiting your suggestions

Ender