Hi all,

After hunting around the mail list and source release of 1.4b4, I'm still not quite
sure where things are at with a database implementation of the registry.  I see that
there has been some work done to enable OJB as a persistence layer, but it doesn't
look like it's finished yet.   I also see sql scripts for creating registry schemas,
but only for Oracle.

Does anyone know if a working database implementation of the portlet registry is
available in 1.4b4, or in CVS?  Any idea when it might officially be in a release?

side-note:  Is the existing psml database implementation going to be converted to an
OJB-backed schema at some point as well?

b.t.w., the new registry editor interface in 1.4b4 is sweet, kudos to the developers.
That effort goes a long way towards supporting the portlet registry in the database.

thanks,
Joe