Hi all,

     I met a problem when I use Jetspeed DBPSML.The problem is decripted as follow:

 There are four records of turbine in database,such as:
"username"/mediatype/html//page/defaul.psml
"username"/mediatype/wml//page/defaul.psml
 "username"/mediatype/html/language/en/page/defaul.psml;
"username"/mediatype/html/language/zh/page/defaul.psml

Now ,when a new user is created, only  two records of new users's profile  are created
in database, they are the first and the second, the other two record havenot be
created.Because my application need multiple language versions, so I have to resolve
this problem ? how can I do?

Thanks your help!
Best regards!

Terry Ju