please address email to the list, and not me personally.

It looks like Torque is expecting user_id to NOT be set to auto_increment.  Take a
look at you torque security schema; make sure the USER_ID column is set to
autoIncrement="true", and rebuild your torque classes.

stu

>>> Binh Truong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/22/03 11:41PM >>>
Still do not know how to fix it.

Jetspeed version: jetspeed-1.4-b3

No upgrade, clean install

TURBINE_USER.USER_ID column is set to auto increment

mysql> desc turbine_user;
+------------------+---------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field            | Type          | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+------------------+---------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| USER_ID          | int(11)       |      | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| LOGIN_NAME       | varchar(32)   |      | UNI |         |                |
| PASSWORD_VALUE   | varchar(32)   |      |     |         |                |
| FIRST_NAME       | varchar(99)   |      |     |         |                |
| LAST_NAME        | varchar(99)   |      |     |         |                |
| EMAIL            | varchar(99)   | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| CONFIRM_VALUE    | varchar(99)   | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| MODIFIED         | timestamp(14) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| CREATED          | timestamp(14) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| LAST_LOGIN       | timestamp(14) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| DISABLED         | char(1)       | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| OBJECTDATA       | blob          | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| PASSWORD_CHANGED | timestamp(14) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
13 rows in set (0.00 sec)