Marco,
I am interested, and I think the Jetspeed Users List would be interested. Is there a website we can go to for your project?
Ciao,
Glen

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,
I'm a student in computer engineering at Parma University, in Italy.
For my degree thesis I've adapted Jetspeed (1.4b4) to CHTML and PDA navigation.
My project is nearly complete, if you are interested I can donate all my
work (and a report that describes all the things I've done).
Regards,

Marco Mari.

Partecipa al concorso Tiscali "collegati e vinci",
il primo premio e' un viaggio per 2 persone a Zanzibar!
http://point.tiscali.it/numerounico/