Ok, with a slight variance on the codebase ( just 'applets' ) the
applet is loading and starting.  However there is another problem - the
applet does not display.  I can see in the Java Console that it is
running and doing all the things that it should be doing but no
display.  I've tried this under a couple different versions of Tomcat
and same thing on all of them.  I checked the page source and the
applet tag is there and all the parameters are right but I don't see
the applet.

  Any suggestions?

thx,
Gerry Reno