Hi Scott,

  I think you understand what I was proposing and how it has to operate
to protect the contexts for client-side technologies.  And it sounds
potentially like you may have come up with a possible way to design and
implement such a model.  If this model can be successfully implemented
then I think it should be incorporated into JSR-168.  I think that is
essential.

rgds,
Gerry Reno