De : Gregory Joseph [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Raphaël Luta wrote:
> >I just registered to check it out and, of course, it simply doesn't
> >recognize my Mozilla Firebird as a supported client so I get a very
> >ugly site. Thanks for reminding me why I so dislike client-side
> >technologies :)
>
> Same with Mozilla1.4 (even without taking the pain to register)
>
> Ah, at least I'm glad I finally see a mail here from someone
> that seems to be
> *against* iframes ;)
> (i was evaluating jetspeed, and it seems usability and xhtml
> compliance are not really taken in account, or is it and i
> missed a point somewhere?)

What do you mean exactly by "usability not being taken into account" ?
It's not a very useful comment without further explanation of where you
find usability lacking.

As for xhtml, the default Jetspeed distribution is not XHTML compliant
but the engine is completely ready to support, somebody just has to
define xhtml complaint templates.
Any contribution in this respect is evry welcome :)

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/

Vivendi Universal - HTTP://www.vivendiUniversal.com:
material of Vivendi Universal which is for the exclusive use of the
individual designated above as the recipient. Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact immediately
the sender by returning e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
If you are not the specified recipient, you are hereby notified that all
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or action taken on the basis of this
message is prohibited.