Have a look at demo-portlets.xreg. There you find the JetspeedFramed portlet which does exactly what you are looking for.

<portlet-entry name="JetspeedFramed" hidden="false" type="ref"
    parent="IFramePortlet" application="false">
        <title>Jetspeed Framed</title>
        <description>Navigate SomeSite within an IFRAME</description>
<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.IFramePortlet</classname>
    <parameter name="source"
        value="http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed"; hidden="false"
        cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>
    <media-type ref="html"/>
    <url cachedOnURL="true"/>
    <category group="Jetspeed">frames</category>
</portlet-entry>

Helmut

Andrey Almirov schrieb:
Hi!

I am very new in Jetspeed. I have the following question.

How can I embed entire site into the portlet?

I mean that I have some site, which I made some time before. Now I need to make portlet, which will show this site. I.e.
this site must "live" in this portlet.

It seems to be as IFrame.

Does anybody have same problem?

Thanks a lot! Any help would be appreciated.

Configuration: Win 2000, JDK 1.4, Tomcat 4.1.24, JetSpeed-1.4-b4.

Andrey Almirov