On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 12:51 AM, Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:

David Sean Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Your "problems" zones are basically the hotspots where we worked on
Turbine. :-)

- FileUpload now uses commons-fileupload

Yes I use this now in another project, it works great

-The parameter parse has been heavily rewritten and back-ported from
 Fulcrum, which was much better, and should give better results now

Thats a little scary without good HttpUnit/JWebUnit are similar tests in place
I hope that the behavior is still the same!

- The whole URI / TemplateLink stuff is completely new. The old classes
(which really weren't good code) are stil there but deprecated. I would
recommend to move to the new code, which is much cleaner and better
structured.

Deprecated DynamicURI and TemplateLink?
Is there a migration path?
Im afraid we are heavily dependent on that one.
My vote is that we do not move to the new version of Turbine until it is THOROUGHLY TESTED

Is there anything left in Turbine?

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software