Hi all
Heres a newbie question. I am using opencms and would like to include opencms content into jetspeed. I was trying to use the WebPagePortlet. But I would like the every link i the WebPagePortlet link to Jjetspeed (now the href opens a new window). Is there a way to rewrite a HREF so the WebPagePortlet would look a part of the site.

I could of course use an IFramePortlet, but I am no quite satisfied with the scrollbars.
Best regards
Henrik