We use the checkstyle plugin for Eclipse in J2. The configuration file is an XML
document and part of the source base.

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: "Weaver, Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sep 17, 2003 8:10 AM
To: 'Jetspeed Users List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Ant 1.5 &  Checkstyle 3.1 for Jetspeed

I think we are using it in J2, I am using a Checkstyle plugin for eclipse, so I am not
sure.  I do know I had to convert the old properties configuration to an XML document,
and yes, there were some differences in the tasks.

Regards,
* Scott T Weaver??????????????????? *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project?? *
* [EMAIL PROTECTED] *