I keep getting "Error retrieving Portal Page: null", and the subject above in the
log file.  I've checked the .xreg file and it looks fine, the RSS URL the portlet
points to is fine. the rss file itself passes the XMLWF test.  The .xreg entry
itself is a duplicate of another portlet entry that works, just pointing to a
different URL.  I'm stumped.  Is there any other logging directive I can use to
catch this, or has anybody run into this and can see what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks - Tod