If using another db than oracle, it "should" work "as is", you just have to replace
the type of columns, torque / village will do the rest, no need to regenerate peers or
whatever.
If using oracle OCI driver, it must work "as is" by reading oracle spec.

And finally, if using oracle THIN driver (classes12.zip), you're in trouble, but I'm
writing a new dbpsml service based on this type and specific for oracle. It works not
so bad for the moment, but I still have one bug when updating a blob with a shorter
blob in bytes, oracle still has the end of the other psml.
I'll have to go further into it, I hope to have one new class very soon, and would
like some testers :)
I know randy is willing to test as he already changed its database, and if wou want to
test it too I'll send it to the list for testing.

Aurelien