From: "Henrik W. Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: setTemplate in VelocityPortletAction gives InvocationTargetException
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:55:15 +0100

Hi all
This should be a trivial question. But i have been struggeling with it for a while now.

When executing the following action :
public void doAddmonitor(RunData data, Context context) {
   setTemplate(data, "webmonitor/createMonitorParam.vm");
}

I get the following excetion:

Horrible Exception: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

I am running Jetspeed 1.4b3.
If i set the template from within i.e "protected void buildNormalContext" everything works fine.
What can i be doing wrong??
/Henrik