On Monday, November 17, 2003, at 03:09 PM, Paul Hussein wrote:

Hi,

I am currently migrating from an existing webapp to a jetspeed portal.
At the moment I can see how I can popup a form in the portal as the
first page. Where then can i send the form for processing, as I wish to
pull information from that form, and put another one up before
finalising the processing and displaying a results page.

Are there any examples of this ?

See the ForwardsDemo portlet. I believe its written with Velocity, but there are JSP tags also.