On Tuesday, November 18, 2003, at 03:16 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

very nice, we are moving on, but now i get another error, i found the following output in the junit-log:

Testcase: testLoadPortletApplicationTree took 2,393 sec
Caused an ERROR
null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.TestPortletDescriptor.validateHello Portlet(TestPortletDescriptor.java:199)
at org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.TestPortletDescriptor.testLoadPortl etApplicationTree(TestPortletDescriptor.java:159)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.ja va:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso rImpl.java:25)

Well this time I tested with English, it passed. Changed my system's locale to German, and the test passed. Try again